What is a Modern Flower Child Gift Card?
The Modern Flower Child Gift Card is redeemable for Modern Flower Child merchandise up to the prepaid value of the card. It acts like a gift certificate, but looks like a credit card. Available in denominations from $50 to $200. The Modern Flower Child Gift Card allows the purchaser to share with their gift recipient the experience of Modern Flower Child Jewelry.
To purchase a Modern Flower Child gift card, choose a value from the drop-down menu, enter a quantity and click on the add to cart button.
Where can a Modern Flower Child gift card be used?
The Modern Flower Child Gift Card is recognized and redeemable at www.modernflowerchild.com.
How can I check the remaining balance on my Modern Flower Child Gift Card?
To check the remaining balance on your Modern Flower Child gift card, click here.
Do gift cards expire?
Nope, gift cards from Modern Flower Child do not expire.
- Treat this gift card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen gift cards can not be replaced, refunded or redeemed
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
- Gift cards cannot be reloaded
- You are responsible for the use and safety of your gift card. You are liable for all transactions on your gift card
- Purchase or use of a Modern Flower Child Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use
- If a purchase exceeds the gift card balance, the recipient must pay the remaining amount with another payment method.